I like highways, people in museums, the mountains, and cafés.

6.1.13

Oh Paul, how great can you get? You have no idea how much I appreciate that I have the same camera. no. idea.

 So I know you all know Kara Hayward (Suzy Bisshop anyone?) and you have probably already seen these, especially if you have a Lula subscription, in which case I hate you and you should go die in a hole. 
I'm not even going to begin on how gorgeous she is and how unfair it is that I'm not here. She's only 14 Why am I not her?








wowowowowowow




the cover of the current W magazine is sorta just a little amazing

digital polaroid anyone? I know, I know- the old ones are cooler, but this is much cheaper for ink (not film-its like a mini printer inside the camera!) so it's on the top of my wish list. The only concern I might have is that the effect isn't as cool but who knows. 

just about the best thing ever. Was talking to my parents about college yesterday and basically started crying.


what am I talking about? fuck college, I'm moving to Paris and starting a poem shop.

printing it out and bringing it to school, they won't even know what hit them.


HAHAHAHA idk if any of you even watch Sherlock but I'm freaking out because the next season probably isn't coming out till early next year because of the stupid HOBBIT that they are both in (which I just saw like an hour ago btw) and I honestly am not sure if I can wait that long. Life is so hard. #firstworldproblems

 100% me omg.


That's it. 

xx
Lydia

3 comments:

  1. UGH SHERLOCK ANGST I KNOW. I feel like I should've saved the last episode because the suspense is FREAKING UNBEARABLE okay? D:
    Oh, and I haven't actually seen those photos yet. I feel like I'm out of the loop a lot on stuff like this...where are they from? So amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ISN"T IT HORRIBLE??? such a cliffhanger and then they make us wait a year. makes me sooo angry.

      there are two links underneath the photos (wowowowow and just stop.)

      xxx

      Delete
  2. SERIOUSLY WOW KARA HAYWARD WHY ARE YOU SO GORGEOUS LIKE CAN YOU SHARE ALL THE GORGEOUSNESS

    And that digital Polaroid camera is the best ever, I actually really want it now.

    ReplyDelete

Send me a love letter

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.