I like highways, people in museums, the mountains, and cafés.

11.1.13

Hi lovlies....I'm home sorta sick so I thought I should probably do the Liebster awards that I was nominated for a while ago!

Rules:

  • The award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers
  • The nominees must link back to the blogger who awarded them
  • If you are nominated write 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions written by the blogger who nominated you
  • Make up 11 new questions to be answered and nominate 11 other bloggers!


I'm not going to state 10 things about myself because I"ve already done that in my last Liebster Award post and I'm lazy. 


from Sophie:


  • If you could make the grass any colour, what colour would you make it?
  • I actually really like green grass. If anything though, maybe pink or purple or something neon so it's totally unnatural-like. 
  • What is your biggest dream?
  • To be successful, not necessarily money-wise but just happy, in love, safe, and rich enough to travel a lot.
  • Sweet or savoury?
  • Is this even a question? Sweet. Duhhh
  • What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
  • hmmmm well. My family is sort of obsessed with icecream so we eat ALOT of it. For a normal flavor, I really like cookie dough and mango. My favorite ben and jerry's flavor is phish food or ny super fudge. My favorite more unconventional flavors are coconut curry, cherry lavender, salted caramel and tahini. 
  • If you could go back in time, when and where would you go and why?
  • I would loooooveeee to be in NYC in the 20s, solely for the Great Gatsby-esque parties and glam. Or ancient greece. Or LA in the 80s. or, or or....
  • If you could be on the cover of any magazine, which one would you choose?
  • Of course, the first thing that came to mind was vogue. But that's only if I become super famous. Actually, to be on the cover of most magazines means your famous. Anywayyyysss maybe ID because they feature really smart people that have done really interesting things, mainly fashion-associated. 
  • Favourite cheesy, cringey or just plain embarrassing film or band/artist that you are sometimes embarrassed to admit that you really like?
  • I haven't quite yet let go of my Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus obsession from 5th grade. Yup. 
  • How are you feeling right now?
  • Well. I have barely gotten out of bed today! I cried for like an hour earlier for various reasons. I have my period and it has been blizzarding and I realllyyy didn't want to go to school so anyways that why I'm home. 
  • If you could have one designer handbag, which brand would you choose and why?
  • Ummmm I've never really thought about this and therefore don't know very many designer handbag brands! So probably one of the classy black chanel ones with the chain because they're classy and I'm classy and I like classy and enough with this bye.
  • What are you passionate about?
  • I honestly am still trying to figure it out.
  • What do you do to cheer yourself up if you are sad?
  • listen to happy music, lay in bed, watch new girl and the mindy project and 2 broke girls, eat lots of sweets





    from Lauren:

    1. Unicorn or Wizard?
    wizard because then I could turn myself into a wizard WHENER I WANTED TO
    2. Would you rather have to wear a pair of onesie pj's everyday or just a white tee and jeans?
    white tee and jeans because, I mean, you could wear different types of white tees and different types of jeans and it could be like your trademark and yea
    3. What made you start blogging?
    Tavi, it just took me like 2 years after I discovered her blog to make my own
    4. Why did you choose your blog title?
    because I'M OBSESSED WITH THE MESS THAT'S AMERICA that's why. and it was summertime and I was listening to national anthem on repeat
    5. What's the country your from like?
    well. Colorado is gorgeous and all but boring and there aren't that many cool young people in my town like Rookie or whatever. Everybody is obsessed with sports and outdoorsie stuff. 
    6. What is the one thing you can't live without?
    music. and books. and my camera. and my laptop. *things to people or animals keep in mind*
    7. What was the best thing you got for Christmas this year?
    trip to San Francisco
    8. What's your favotite lipstick color?
    dark red
    9. What's your best thrift shopping find?
    an oversized sweater that I wear like everyday, 100% cashmere extra large sweater that I just wear with tights and its amazing, highwaisted levi jeans, ann taylor striped shirt, 2 dollar film camera
    10.Who is your best friend?
    i've lived in so many places, that I have so many amazing friends! Emily, marie, mascha, lily, mairin, ella, siena, Isabel, clare and yea that's really it. 
    11. Who  is your favorite actor/actress?
    emma watson, Kara hayward, logan lerman, benedict cumberbatch, leonardo di caprio.....


    My questions:

    1. what's your love life lookin like right now? Pretty hot I'm sure ;) 
    2. what color nail polish do you have on right now? Or what's your favorite nail polish color?
    3. favorite season?
    4. best place you've ever been?
    5. favorite relative?
    6. do you play any sports?
    7. favorite tumblr blogs?
    8. favorite youtube channel?
    9. current favorite song? 
    10. what's at the top of your wishlist right now?
    11. what are your religious views?

    I'm nominating:

    Luna
    Kalie
    Arlina
    Kaitlyn
    Charlotte
    Katia
    Eryn
    Itziar
    Carla
    Madeline
    Judith


    xx
    Lydia










    3 comments:

    1. Hey I think you got the names confused. I sent you. The second set of questions.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love your answers to my questions <3 sorry you weren't feeling great that day. I hope you're feeling better now <3

      http://thechicmuse000.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete

    Send me a love letter

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.