I like highways, people in museums, the mountains, and cafés.

11.10.12

More Fall Vibes today...


 Totally gonna copy this idea + braids!





 #dreamingofparis

omg guess who?! 


 Ermergerrrd looking at Bullet Magazine and saw Berlin...miss it sooo much :'(

Perfect Fall feel

AND NOW SOME MORE RANDOM SCANS!!! 

 friends and I taking pictures in the old "photoautomaten" in Berlin <3

 A old postcard I found in one of my parents' books


  postcards from an art exhibit in Berlin

 Some friends and I- there was this awesome temporary exhibit that had a "silhouette camera" in Berlin

 A sketch I did a realllyyy long time ago


 from a gallery here(!) in Colorado somewhere

 my daddy's cool doodles in the back of my sketchbook

 business card from my favorite bookstore in Berlin

 My silhouette that this little old man just cut out in 5 minutes with tiny scissors in Tel Aviv


pages from my old sketchbook...about a year ago according to the dates in the corners 

xx
Lydia


4 comments:

  1. You have a great eye for the most beautiful pictures! I love this inspiration xxx www.rockslita.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such beautiful inspiration. I love the second photo with the braids soooooooo much. And also that photo of Tavi is extremely awesome and perfect cause she's awesome.
    I really like those drawings from your sketchbook too:)
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Carla <3 Tavi is wayyy too perfect for words ahaha :P x

      Delete

Send me a love letter

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.