I like highways, people in museums, the mountains, and cafés.

25.10.12

So I'm just going to skip my many reasons for not posting...unless somebody reallyyy wants to hear about all of my homework-which I can't seem to get done anyways.

I'm going to try not to post very much so that I have more things to post later.










So these are all from this weekend, when my whole family and tons of family friends all went up to my grandparent's house a few hours away. In my family there is this 150 or so year old apple cider press, so every year we pick apples and make gallons and gallons of cider! It was really fun but my 2 cousins each brought 3 friends, so I didn't get to hang out with them. Luckily, one of my very bestest friends Siena was in town and so we hung out the whole time. I haven't gotten to see her very much since we moved back to Colorado, so it was great to talk to her. We also went to the diner there, which I loveee, but I'm not going to post those yet because of the for-mentioned reason.

Wow, this is tough...but that's going to be all for today. I'm going to make some drafts of upcoming posts though. So you have something to look forward to.

xx
Lydia




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a love letter

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.