I like highways, people in museums, the mountains, and cafés.

11.11.12

I wanted to share some pages of my journal from last month. I decided to split it into months because for me, each month usually has a certain theme/feel to it so yea. 

My journal/art book. It's 80 years old and from a thrift store. 

The first page. It's hard to read my writing on the left but i just think it's sad that the owner got this as a gift and then gave it to the thrift store 26 years later.

 What October's all about.

My fall playlist <3 and a Marc Jacobs ad that I love.

 Quote from tumblr, old picture that my dad took, a design that I drew over the period of 6 or so math classes. 

 Kissing the book with my red lipstick on, a drawing I did of marilyn and just some thoughts. 

 I have already posted this on here, but a drawing of a friend.

 The sky in pictures I've taken in various places that I have been.

 Picture of Paris from the arc d' triump that my mom took in '95, lyrics to "Paris" by Lana del Rey.

 Picture I found somewhere and liked, and what I live by. Soooo gorgeous. If anybody knows who said it tell me right now. 

 random little drawing I did in class, black out poem. 

So yep. Didn't do very much in it this month, but I like everything that I did. As you can see, lots and lots of black and white and fall and Paris and shit like that. 

Going to watch some TV now. Fun fun. 

xx
Lydia

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Your journal is a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is wonderful. I always want to journal like this, cutting out things and pasting in photos and stuff, but I'm afraid to... Anyway, your journal is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you!!! And don't be afraid....start one!! <3

      Delete
  3. too cool! your journal makes me feel jealous..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sky photos! What a lovely idea! You've been to so many places. Take me on your travels next time. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu <3 hahaha yes, I have been very lucky to get to travel so much! xx

      Delete

Send me a love letter

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.