I like highways, people in museums, the mountains, and cafés.

9.11.12

1. Lizzie Bennet. I love this girl. It's a modern retelling of Pride and Prejudice. And the acting is amazing, and there are even OTHER VLOGS THAT BRANCHED OFF OF IT, and they are all sooo addicting and arrrrggg just watch. My ammaaazziiinnng genius friend Isabel introduced me to these videos in...July? And ever since been obsessed. I would have posted about them sooner but this week something was revealed and I just had to. I hope that you don't have any plans for the next 5 hours...


2. jajaja just. watch. it. now. We all now that Tavi is amazing and gorgeous and talented and smart and perfect and...don't even get me started. 



3. Cute music videos that make me super happy. And want to make videos.

I'll Be Yours-Those Dancing Days


If you don't nearly die when you watch this than something is completely and utterly wrong with you.
That's What's Up- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros

Postcards from Italy-Beirut 

Just because I totally freaked out within the first 2 seconds because it's filmed in Berlin. (it's also a good song)
Shuffle- Bombay Bicycle Club

loooveee this song and they mention Colorado haha :)
Who Knows Who Cares- Local Natives

4. Neon Rhapsodies. I need these in my room!!



5. And last but not least...I love my friends so much <3 These are Mairin and Marie, my besties in Berlin that I miss sooo fucking badly its scary. They just sent me this today and I've been watching it over and over again. In the morning I will make them a reply video.


Soooo yea. I will try to do this every Friday! 

xx
Lydia

P.S. Outfit post coming soon! *shocker*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a love letter

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.