- Each person must post 11 things about themselves
- Answer the questions that the nominator set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve nominated to answer
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post
- Go to their page and tell them
- No tag backs
11 things about myself:
1) I lived in a town at 9305 feet (2,836 meters) with less than 600 people living there till I was almost 7. (Silverton Colorado, look it up it's pretty gorgeous but hella boring)
2) I've never watched the entire movie Titanic. I know, I know, I will sometime.
3) I lived in Berlin, Germany for 2 years and can speak German quite well. (Liebster is actually german for sweetheart haha :) )
4) I watched all 9 hours of Sherlock in less than 24 hours this summer...then watched it all again, and again, and...again!
5) I am really self conscious about my super hairy arms
6) I have been to 15 countries and counting on 5 different continents (USA, germany, mexico, france, costa rica, italy, the vatican, greece, morocco, israel, the czech republic, austria, poland, malaysia, indonesia)
7) I can laugh for hours on end. Literally you have no idea.
8) I'm borderline ambidextrous- when I broke my wrist I was in an art camp and painted a picture of a butterfly with my left hand that was actually quite good, and I write with my left hand quite a bit!
9) I'm an agnostic Jew, meaning I don't necessarily believe in God but do believe that there is some greater power out there, and my family celebrates major Jewish holidays but open presents on christmas. It's confusing I know.
10) my mom's grandparents were holocaust survivors, which allowed us to get our german citizenships because of some new law. It's a really long interesting story about their escape from Nazi Germany, involving abandoned children, bribed guards, shanghai gettos and month long boat trips-maybe I'll write all about it sometime. I was thinking about writing about it and sending it to rookie but I'm wayyy too busy right now :(
11) I've never had a boyfriend. Probably never will but at least my cats and unicorns and llamas will love me. :')