I like highways, people in museums, the mountains, and cafés.

15.12.12

sorry everybody for the cliché title, but its true.

just had to share these few pictures that i was able to take on an adventure yesterday with two friends in a creek in town. Yes, we spent our afternoon walking through a creek filled with snow and complaining about the idiots (like people that we're sorta friends with too!)  that were going to drink that night and were talking about it at school, how STUPID. anyways more on that later maybe. Highschool I suppose.

 right outside my bedroom window first thing in the morning, when there wasn't much yet

 gorgeous light <3


 Lilyyyy bein cute

 "it's okay we just have to duck down at one point"




 Yummm

 after climbing up a deadly hill out of the creek, we found the most ammmaaazziiinnggg view. It was really dark already, but the lights from all of the houses radiated up cause of the snow and it was sooo gorgeous. but problematic cause flash wouldn't capture it and i didn't have a tripod so without flash it's blurry :(


How can Rookie alwaaaayyysss read my mind?!?!?!?

I hope any of you in the northern hemisphere are being blessed with snow! (of course i love it now but in a month or two, I'll be so depressed and omg just wait. 

xx
Lydia

6 comments:

  1. I'M SO JEALOUS! Snow is my favourite. Ahh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. High school, so much fun. Right.

    But snow! We just got some here too, and it's all pretty and quiet and soft outside! That looks like such a gorgeous time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so much snow! It hasn't really snowed here in Massachusetts yet. :(

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautfiul photos!

    Join our shabby apple giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I want here to snow too! but in Spain hasn't snowed yet :/ Merry Christmas dear! xx

    http://itziarfagoaga.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Send me a love letter

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.