I like highways, people in museums, the mountains, and cafés.

9.8.12

       Okayyyy then. Well. After about what, two years? I finally stopped procrastinating about making a blog, and, well, made one!! I'm not quite sure what exactly I'll post here, but hopefully just whatever is on my mind/what I'm wearing/doing/being inspired by. The name is the same as my tumblr, which I chose just because I'm too lazy to come up with another one. I actually just realized that if this does end up being more of a "fashion" blog, it fits, because my style is sorta girly, but also grunge-y. So tumbleweed- more tough and spiky, and porcelain- soft and clean and classic. I'll try to post like at least once a week but knowing me it's sorta unlikely that I'll post more than 2 or 3 things before i get bored.

      Anyways, if you're reading this you are awesome and I love you unless you're from my school, and in that case I'd kindly ask you to fuck off so I don't get too humiliated.

Lydia xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a love letter

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.