I like highways, people in museums, the mountains, and cafés.

10.8.12















Hola, here are some photos that I've taken since I've been in Colorado. Some of them a little over-edited I think but just ignore that. I'm sooo obsessed with Marina and the Diamonds right now and her signature hearts ♡. Especially this song: 
AND THE VIDEO ermegawd. So perfect american road trip desert varsity jacket blonde bangs dream. 

It's sorta awkward I'm going to see like my best friend from when I was 5 today because we live in Durango now and it's only and hour away from where she lives and where I lived back then. Ugh I just don't really think we have anything in common at all. I'm meeting her in like an hour. 

GUESS WHAT? i don't know what to wear today. Big suprise. I got some vintage black and whit penny loafers so I might wear them but with what? hmmmmm.


HEARTS! :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a love letter

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.